Thursday, December 26, 2013

Today afternoon of Gundam, injection spirit of brother - sister


Hmm , this afternoon I had the arrival of my little family . Yes he is my brother and sister who want to spend time here . Time ? ah , I mean holiday to finish his rest ( read : vacation ) . Speaking of afternoon , evening somehow my day when I'm on vacation also was unique and there was some sort of encouragement back after a year of activity that can not be disclosed .

  
Of lectures , group work , discussion seminar invitations , to the study groups . Recitation? Feedback oh , I was one in my family who are also children in the boarding school several commonly referred students . Of course as a child boarding is also charged indirectly to teach back what they have learned ( and well understood ) there .

Back again , the concept has been made. I'm not just limited to the form of teaching in study or in the pulpit of the mosque . although occasionally I also hold but I'm more focused anywhere and with deeds . indeed , it would be difficult to understand but I do not like to talk much and fear tend to be just a hoax .


Hehe , yes I am currently on vacation at least until the beginning of the year . And my show is not as dense as before . Now I can be willed as a human like most . The goal yes so I did not show that I also know the science of religion , because I was so focused on Sufism . the famous and well-known is taboo , people say the more mainstream Java as Tut Wuri Handayani .


This afternoon I was playing with my brother and sister , and talking and throwing ingredients joke , happy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment