Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Daylight, cloudy, and a cup of coffee (again)

This time as usual, I'm just sitting alone in front of an ancient laptop. At least I do not want to replace it because there are too many memories that I went through with it. Hehe, a kind of romance that is mediocre.

Dude, still filled with the atmosphere of Christmas, right? I hope that I expect from you is the seeds of love you always say. For some reason, the increasing day and time. I started thinking about doing something in this life scene. 


Of course while I kept wandering and continue to search for the meaning of life (cool huh) hehe. I think enough has been grappling with the feeling and intention, I had a lot (actually still a bit) to get insights and new enlightenment. But still, something is missing.

You could say that the house has been built but there is no life in it. That's how the saying goes, hehe ... 

I realize and understand, that first one is a good sage of any religion can actualize his life to total life-wisdom and true god. It used to be? should now also be like that, but life continues to evolve. First duck could wander anywhere, now fur shame because it might be shown a knife to separate the body and soul as a meal sack stomachs.
yes, I've to move whatever it is. God almighty didn't create ourselves today just to daydream or just silence.  


Do something appropriate narrative nature, harmony according to the will of the universe. Something like that message a Lao Tzu. Even Sufi caliber Ghazali also told us that in fact human beings are intellectual, moral and spiritual duty to carry out his body. That work, and anything that moves. Oops, stands hehehe ... 

Dude, other than as a writer and lovers teachings of nature. I would have been enough to stop, time for me to move forward. Yes, actualize back what I can. In everyday life, while waiting for the arrival of a true teacher is experience. 


Coffee is already too much to know about the secret, it's time spent and good afternoon! spirit: D

1 comment: