Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Souvenirs and local results

2 days ago my sister, Cintya name. Just got home from kyoto, yes thank God no longer update each other. feels happy and amazed sister's niece just more beautiful. Hehehe ... 

oh yes, he gave me a gift (which is rightfully so). And of course the most interesting drinks that you see. She said these drinks such as vitamin-C, if the see-saw the fruits of all his compositions. If I were just confused, what is the difference between imports and exports of beverages? if the same composition, then how to manufacture, labeling and its contents are not much different.  



Then why he bought me a soft drink this?
Implied little about the philosophy lesson I ever received, this sort of dilemma or irony for the education we know? know why. It is common right, many are longing for far-away school there. motivations vary, because there are better, more complete, and will be easier for the future. Stop! don't be speeding with that statement. There is one question I want to say, "Who says huh?"
if the size of the arguments that are used as a foundation, the nation is also no less. instead you must know, the reason other universities in collaboration with our campus. For one thing, none explored more of them. Don't believe, my sister said itself. 

Just logically we should understand you know, we're suddenly a lot of attacks under the guise of cooperation? is not entirely true, but not one too right? or perhaps there is a hidden motive like tapping australia? oops, what the heck. Whatever it is proud of the first nations education. 
Ok? (Actually I also want) ahahaha ...

ah, well I first tried this drink. * Sruuup *

1 comment: